i always end up thinking about the economic damage in superhero movies
make a movie.
the movie would be set entirely in the office of one over-worked insurance agent answering phone calls and in the window behind him we see various Super Heroes destroying things
Cast Amy Poehler
shoutout to photographers who make their subjects do stupid shit
i’m sorry but benedict in the last one just looks so upset
we can do worse with Ben, to be honest:
I mean, even Ben looks fed up and confused
Where are benedict’s shoes in the first one???
those moments when straight people assume you’re one of them and you feel like a gay secret agent
it’s an ace case
OMFG THE BROWN ONE HAS ANGRY EYEBROWS
"Yes this is my deer friend. Deer friend is pretty like snow. You hurt deer friend I will hurt you."
the only thing I think of when I see this is like
this has been on my dash several times now and it won’t stop being adorable.
- The "smart" character in any given show: *says something vaguely sciencey*
- Comic relief character: in ENgLISH PLEasE???????
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
In which Draco and Harry dress a little too quickly after a meeting
I don’t even ship it and this is awesome
my friend Pete literally makes me cry with his snap stories
YOU CANT CHANGE THE VOLUME OF THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD
FUCKING TRY I DARE YOU
ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND ITS REALLY FUCKING WITH MY MIND SOMEONE HUG ME
I CAN MAKE IT SCREAM WITHOUT GETTING LOUDER
H E L P
Holy shit whispering is the same volume as shouting as loud as I can
what have you done
We think in concepts
Concepts have no volume
Because a thought is the loudest silence of all.
whoa there socrates
Ginny Weasley & Tom Riddle
I thought it was really cool and kinda cute until I realized it was Ginny and Tom, then it became horrific. I love it.
This is BY FAR the best fan art I have ever seen. You don’t realise what it is until you properly look at it.
He puts the book between his teeth, but he doesn’t give it the power to make him cry.
Make John Green find the thing.